Haycock Historical Society Calendar
All general meetings are held at 7:00PM at the Bucks County Latvian Baptist Church, 1142 Apple Road, Applebachsville.
- March 19th, general meeting. Speaker, Frank Lipicoli, Quakertown Historical Society
- April 16th , general meeting, Speaker Morris Metz, General Patton and the Battle of the Bulge during WWII
- April 18, Stokes clean-up 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., rain date the 19th
- May 21st, general meeting, Bruce Mowday, speaking on his new book, "Pickett's Charge", in the battle of Gettysburg.
- July 19th, will be our "Italian Dinner" under the tent
- September 17th, general meeting, Audubon society
- October 15th, general meeting, Mary Shafer
- November 19th, general meeting, a return of Ann Atkins, "Flash History" speaking on Golda Meir
- Kringle - will be December 4th, 5th and 6th.
- Victorian Tea - December 20th, 1-3PM Stokes House
Stokes will be open Fridays 10-12 noon April thru October
Mission Statement: The purpose of the Haycock Historical Society is to research and preserve the history of Haycock and to promote and perpetuate public interest and to inform the public generally of the rich heritage of Haycock Township.
Haycock Historical Society
P.O. Box 715
Quakertown Pa 18951